Answers to your questions
Who should attend Google I/O ‘21?
When and where is Google I/O ‘21?
What does Google I/O ‘21 cost?
Is there a Code of Conduct for the event?
I’m having trouble logging in. What do I do?
How can I stay informed on the latest announcements from Google I/O?
What does registration include?
Do I need to register to watch the Keynotes?
What is Adventure?
Are there any in-person aspects to the event?
Where can I find the agenda details?
How can I customize My I/O?
What is a Google Developer profile?
What will virtual content look like?
Can I reserve Sessions ahead of the event?
What if I miss an event? Will announcements and Sessions be recorded?
Can you accommodate my accessibility needs?
Can I choose my language on the website?
Will the Sessions be in English?
How do I participate in the Community Lounge?
What kind of Meetups will be available?
How do I view the schedule in my time zone?
What are the registration Terms & Conditions?
- You may not register on behalf of anyone else.
- Google I/O registration must be used by the original registrant and is non-transferable.
- By registering and accepting any discounts, gifts, or items of value related to Google I/O, you certify that you are able to do so in compliance with applicable laws and the internal rules of your organization.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age to attend Google I/O.
- Photographs and/or video taken at Google I/O by Google, or others on behalf of Google, may include your image or likeness. You agree that Google may use such photographs and/or video for any purpose without compensation to you.
- All information entered into the registration form must be correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge. All information must be entered in English. Some of the information entered (such as name and company), will be displayed to other users if you contribute to Q&As or participate in Chat.
- All registered attendees agree to allow Google to contact them regarding their registration and attendance at the event. By registering, you agree to allow Google to communicate with you via email with information regarding the event.
- Registration adds you to a Google group with access to Dory, our Q&A system for events.
- Virtual attendance at Google I/O is not allowed by the following
- Residents of embargoed countries;
- Individuals ordinarily resident in embargoed countries; or
- Individuals otherwise prohibited by applicable exports controls or local law.
- No solicitation or selling of items or services is allowed at Google I/O. Any attendee conducting these activities may be removed from the virtual event.